Every December, Westgate sponsors a bake sale
to provide scholarships for short term missions.
COME BAKE WITH US! We would love to have you join us for our baking days, which will be Friday evening, December 8 and Saturday, December 9 (all day). It's a great time for young and old to work side by side on a fun project, while listening to Christmas music and occasionally helping with some delicious taste tests!
- Order forms available HERE or at Westgate
- Print your form and enter your choices
- Return your order form to Westgate TODAY thru Sunday, December 3
- Orders will be ready for pickup on Sunday, December 10
For more information, contact:
- Nancy Brown at NancyHiltonBrown@gmail.com
- Travis Vaclavik at Travis@westgate-church.org
Sugar Cookies and White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Divide log into 24 even slices
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown
- Mix together white sugar and cinnamon
- Slice log into 24 even slices and coat with the sugar/cinnamon mixture
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes